2016-2018 Honda HR-V EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2016-2018 Honda HR-V EcoHitch is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. This hitch, just like your Honda HR-V, delivers distinct performance and convenience.
Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Honda HR-V EcoHitch won’t make you choose between items to take on your next adventure in your HR-V. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket page.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers: x7322 (2”), x7323 (1¼-inch)
*For more information on trailer wiring, click here!
Your Honda HR-V has sporty, refined and head turning appeal - so shouldn’t your hitch be as highly-designed as your Honda HR-V? You need a trailer hitch for your Honda HR-V that is just as unique as your Honda. Made to complement the aerodynamic design of your vehicle, this hitch for the HR-V won’t compromise on style or performance. Only the EcoHitch receiver is visible when installed.
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Honda HR-V is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose. With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our lightweight hidden hitch will show you all the new possibilities of what you can do with your HR-V, and point you toward adventure.
2016 Honda HR-V EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Honda HR-V EcoHitch trailer hitch
2018 Honda HR-V EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016-2018 Honda HR-V EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible when installed
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Does not affect ground clearance
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
EcoHitch Installation on 2017 Honda HR-V
EcoHitch Installation on Honda HR-V
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.