STABLELOAD: Quick Disconnect - A7310S
The StableLoad suspension enhancement manufactured out of stainless steel dramatically improves vehicle handling characteristics by "pre-activating" the stabilizing effect designed for rear springs by keeping them actively under load the way your vehicle factory engineers designed them to operate. It’s also the only suspension enhancement that you can turn on and off with the lower leaf spring design so you can return to your factory ride when not towing or hauling.
The lower quick-disconnect StableLoad is now available in stainless steel! The new stainless steel StableLoads are built for tough conditions. Our engineers developed these ultra high performance suspension enhancements to handle the toughest climates and terrain.
How does the stainless steel lower StableLoad work? Once you begin to tow or haul with your truck, pressure is applied on the factory overload springs of your vehicle’s suspension. The leaf springs on your vehicle are designed as a spring pack with upper and lower overload leaf springs. When the vehicle is loaded the spring pack engages. The problem is that there isn’t enough stability to support the load, resulting in poor handling characteristics. Here’s just a few you may have experienced:
- Side-to-side sway
- Body Roll
- Truck Sag
An industry first, the stainless steel StableLoad not only enhances the look of your truck to make it stand out and be the envy of other truck owners but is also non-corrosive. This means that the stainless steel will keep the StableLoads in top condition without a layer of protective powder coat and working great to meet and exceed the toughest demands from avid sportsmen and adventurers. These suspension upgrades are always ready to push the envelope with you while keeping your family, truck and whatever you’re hauling safe.
- Dramatically improves safety, handling, body roll and porpoising while towing and hauling
- Ability to turn on and off in seconds
- Made of stainless steel to keep the StableLoads looking new without a layer of protective powder coat
- Universal fit for all vehicles with factory installed upper or lower overloads
- Quad contact design complements the vehicle’s specially engineered suspension that automotive manufacturers have invested millions of dollars designing, while all other rear suspension products reduce contact to only two points
- Enhances airbag performance by lowering airbag overload air pressure and activating the factory overloads
- Kit includes four lower StableLoads (outfits one complete vehicle)
- Legendary Lifetime Warranty includes coverage for the vehicle factory leaf springs
- Proudly made in the USA
*Stainless steel available for lower StableLoad only. When both upper StableLoad and lower StableLoad are used together, they can often resolve all of your towing and handling issues