Curt T-One Connector: Honda CR-V - 56158
Adding additional trailer wiring allows you to outfit your vehicle with a standard connector for plugging in your trailer wiring for towing. Each T-One connector is vehicle specific and plugs into existing wiring without any splicing required.
Part number: 56158
2012-2016 Honda CR-V
*For T-connector for 2007-2011 Honda CR-V click here: 55106
When it comes to adventure, your memories don’t start when you get to your destination, they start when you begin your journey. With this trailer wiring, everything is provided that you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer for towing to safely get you to your next destination. With plug-and-play connectors, a custom wiring harness easily integrates with your vehicle to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring harness features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the Honda CR-V. This trailer wiring kit also comes with a powered converter and all the necessary wiring components for a complete installation. This converter features a potted enclosure, meaning it is filled with an epoxy resin that seals off the circuit board from moisture and vibrations. The bracket mounts onto the trailer hitch with no drilling required, and its powder-coated steel construction provides a solid attachment point for plugging in the trailer wiring.
Features of the 56158 T-Connector Include:
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design
- No need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Includes fuse holder, battery connection wiring and other necessary wiring components