2018-2019 Honda Clarity EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® for the 2018-2019 Honda Clarity is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. This hitch, just like your Honda Clarity, delivers distinct performance and is sophisticated inside and out. Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Honda Clarity EcoHitch won't make you choose between items to take on your next adventure in your Clarity.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers:x7377 (2”), x7378 (1¼”)
*For more information on trailer wiring, click here!
Your Honda Clarity has a clean, smoother and aesthetic appeal - so shouldn’t your hitch be as sophisticated as your Clarity? You need a trailer hitch for your Honda Clarity that is just as premium as your Honda. Made to complement the aerodynamic design of your vehicle, this Clarity hitch won’t compromise on style or performance. Only the EcoHitch® receiver is visible when installed.
Due to its lightweight and 100% bolt-on installation, this Honda Clarity trailer hitch ensures your car remains the same without compromising its style or efficiency. What’s even better is that EcoHitch is compatible with 2-inch and 1.25-inch hitch-mounted accessories. This means you can skip the inconvenience of roof racks that interfere with aerodynamics and cause strain when loading accessories like bikes. By using your EcoHitch, you can eliminate vertical clearance issues and potential damage to your Honda while loading and unloading by lifting your gear overhead. Enjoy the excitement of your next adventure with EcoHitch for Honda.
2018 Honda Clarity
2019 Honda Clarity
2018-2019 Honda Clarity EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible when installed
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Does not affect ground clearance
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Avoid overhead lifting common with roof racks and maintain your vehicle’s aerodynamic design
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials