T-One Connector: Subaru Legacy - WH19065
Adding additional trailer wiring allows you to outfit your vehicle with a standard connector for plugging in your trailer wiring for towing. Each T-One connector is vehicle specific and plugs into existing wiring without any splicing required. Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket.
Part number: WH19065
2010-2014 Subaru Legacy
Don’t miss out on adventure just because your vehicle isn’t wired to tow your extra supplies! With this trailer wiring, everything is provided that you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer for towing to safely get you to your next destination. With plug-and-play connectors, a custom wiring harness easily integrates with your vehicle to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring harness features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the Subaru Legacy. This custom wiring harness also comes with a powered converter and all the necessary wiring components for a complete installation. This converter features a potted enclosure, meaning it is filled with an epoxy resin that seals off the circuit board from moisture and vibrations. The bracket mounts onto the trailer hitch with no drilling required, and its powder-coated steel construction provides a solid attachment point for plugging in the trailer wiring.
Features of the WH19065 T-Connector Include:
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design
- No need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Includes fuse holder, battery connection wiring and other necessary wiring components