Call Us Now
The HitchCloak allows easy access to your EcoHitch at any time instead of struggling to reach your hands behind the vehicle bumper to remove the factory knockout panel.
Hidden hitches, like the EcoHitch for the Subaru XV Crosstrek have long been sought after by car enthusiasts. The EcoHitch for the Subaru XV Crosstrek tries to keep hidden status by utilizing the factory knockout panel. This can be difficult for many users when trying to remove the factory knockout panel each time they wish to use their EcoHitch.
Remove the factory knockout panel for the last time and replace with the HitchCloak! This allows easy access to your EcoHitch at any time instead of struggling to reach your hands behind the vehicle bumper to remove the factory knockout panel. Works with both the 2" and 1.25" Subaru XV Crosstrek EcoHitches (X7203 and X7204).
Lifetime warranty included.
Important Magnet Safety Warning!
Disclaimer: Torklift Central neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings, the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries , property damages and magnet damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase. Pull forces we provided is estimates only, we are not responsible for any inaccuracy of magnet pull force.
Magnets are very strong. Handling them with care is necessary to prevent personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.
Magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters could disengage and fly from the magnets.
Magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175°F (80° C).
The strong magnetic fields of magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
You should avoid having constant contact with magnets of any size and keep a distance of at least 3 feet to large magnets.
Children should not be allowed to handle magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the magnets! Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable. Magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.