Stealth EcoHitch 1.25-inch Receiver Adapter Replacement - XA3002
Our “Stealth” style EcoHitch and receiver adapters give you the ability to have an amazing ride in your vehicle without conceding style. Available as an accessory, you can install multiple receiver sizes to accommodate any accessory. This 1.25” receiver adapter can be purchased separately for replacement in case your receiver adapter that comes with your original EcoHitch is lost or left behind by mistake. Compatible with many vehicle fitments.
Part Number: XA3002
2018 Subaru Crosstrek EcoHitch X7366
2012-2018 Tesla Model S EcoHitch x7202
The EcoHitch is the perfect complement to your vehicle – especially when you have the stealth option. Our “Stealth” style EcoHitch still allows you to have a remarkable ride in your allroad without compromising style. This is because only the hitch receiver is visible once installed and when you’re not using the hitch, you can completely remove the receiver portion of the hitch for a clean, original unmodified factory look.
No one will know that you have a hitch installed unless you are in the process of using it for your adventure. Also, since this removable 1.25-inch hitch receiver is available as an accessory, you can purchase an extra or multiple receivers in case one gets lost so you have a backup receiver.
Features of the 1.25-inch Receiver Adapter Include:
- When crossbar is already installed, the receiver adapter is removable for "stealth" look - completely concealed design
- 1.25-inch receiver
- Engineered to meet stringent SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Can have an extra receiver as a backup in case one is lost
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials