2015-2018 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen and 2017-2018 Golf Alltrack EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2015-2018 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen and 2017-2018 VW Alltrack is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. This hitch is just as sleek as your Golf SportWagen and Alltrack. Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this VW Golf SportWagen hidden hitch will give you the same maneuverability as before. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket page.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers: x7315 (2”), x7316 (1¼”)
*If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here!
With the VW Golf SportWagen in a category all its own, you need a trailer hitch for your VW Golf SportWagen that is just as unique as your SportWagen. A perfect example of how a modern hatchback can have a great amount of versatility, we’ve manufactured a perfect complement to your car with this hidden hitch for the VW Alltrack, only the receiver is visible when the hitch is installed.
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Golf SportWagen is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼” and 2” receiver sizes, you get your choice of what works best for the receiver you choose.
With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our hidden hitch will give your SportWagen the ability to have an impressive ride and give you even more cargo space within your car. With the Volkswagen Golf SportWagen EcoHitch, you can take your bikes and so much more!
2015 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen EcoHitch trailer hitch
2018 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack TDI/TSI
2018 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack TDI/TSI
2015-2018 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen and 2017-2018 Alltrack EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible when installed
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Does not affect ground clearance
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Avoid overhead lifting common with roof racks and maintain your vehicle’s aerodynamic design
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
EcoHitch Installation on 2017 VW Alltrack TSI
EcoHitch Installation on VW Golf SportWagen
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions included with the hitch.