2017-2018 Honda CR-V EcoHitch
The EcoHitch hidden hitch for the 2017-2018 Honda CR-V EcoHitch is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. This hitch, just like your Honda CR-V, is sophisticated, stylish and altogether irresistible.
Rated for 350 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight, this Honda CR-V EcoHitch won’t make you choose between items to take on your next adventure in your CR-V.
Part numbers: x7345 (2”)
2017 Honda CR-V EcoHitch trailer hitch
2018 Honda CR-V EcoHitch trailer hitch
With the 2017-2018 Honda CR-V, you are a trendsetter with a distinctive, sporty design - so shouldn’t your hitch be the same? You need a trailer hitch for your Honda CR-V that is just as unique as your Honda. Made to complement the aerodynamic design of your vehicle, this hitch for the CR-V won’t compromise on style or performance.
The Honda CR-V EcoHitch hidden hitch is designed to be hidden when not in use, so all you see when your accessories and bike racks aren't installed is the receiver. As an added bonus, there is no drilling to install the EcoHitch, so you don’t have to drill into the frame of your CR-V.
The EcoHitch for the Honda CR-V is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in a 2-inch receiver size so you get many options of what kind bike racks and cargo trays will work best for you. With 350 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity, our lightweight hitch is a step into innovation that rivals your CR-V’s sophisticated design.
2017-2018 Honda CR-V EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 350 pounds tongue weight, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Manufactured with high impact powder coat
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
EcoHitch Installation on 2017 Honda CR-V