2018-2019 Audi Q5 EcoHitch
The hidden style EcoHitch™ for the 2018-2019 Audi Q5 EcoHitch and SQ5 EcoHitch is full of muscle and functionality that complements your vehicle. With this Audi hitch, you’ll be able to bring your bikes, extra cargo and so much more. This EcoHitch is a hidden hitch, so that means only the receiver is visible once it's installed, rather than having to see an unsightly trailer hitch behind your vehicle. Although the factory towing rating is 4,400 pounds, the EcoHitch is rated for 750 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 5,000 pounds towing weight for increased safety while towing and hauling.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers: x7397 (2”)
If you love your Audi Q5 or Audi SQ5, why not get a trailer hitch that allows you to maximize the capabilities of your Audi? The Audi Q5 EcoHitch™ is manufactured to match the Audi Q5’s luxurious design, fitting snug to the underside of your sleek looing SUV with just the receiver visible once it’s installed. The EcoHitch for the Audi Q5 is available in a 2-inch receiver allowing you a multitude of choices when it comes to accessories. With the Audi SQ5 tow hitch you can hook up a variety of styles of bike racks, trailers, cargo trays and more!
Due to its lightweight and 100% no-drill, bolt-on installation, this Audi Q5 trailer hitch ensures your luxury SUV remains the same without compromising its unrivaled craftsmanship or efficiency. What’s even better is that EcoHitch is compatible with hitch-mounted accessories. This means you can skip the inconvenience of roof racks that interfere with aerodynamics and cause strain when loading accessories like bikes. By using your EcoHitch, eliminate vertical clearance issues and potential damage to your Audi while loading and unloading. Don’t lift overhead. Take it easy and save the excitement for your next adventure with EcoHitch for Audi.
2018 Audi Q5 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2018 Audi SQ5 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2019 Audi Q5 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2019 Audi SQ5 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2018-2019 Audi Q5 and SQ5 EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 750 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 5,000 pounds towing weight (Factory towing capacity: 4,400 pounds)
- Available in 2-inch receiver
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Avoid overhead lifting common with roof racks and maintain your vehicle’s aerodynamic design
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.