2017-2019 MINI Cooper Countryman S EcoHitch
The EcoHitch™ for the 2017-2019 Mini Cooper Countryman S EcoHitch is full of strength and appeal that complements your Mini. This EcoHitch is a hidden hitch, so that means only the receiver is visible once it’s installed, rather than having an unsightly trailer hitch behind your vehicle.
Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Cooper Countryman S EcoHitch won’t make you choose between items to take on your next adventure in your vehicle. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers: x7387 (2”), x7388 (1¼-inch)
*For more information on trailer wiring, click here!
With the Mini Cooper Countryman, you are getting a vehicle that has world-class performance and is the most adventurous Mini yet. Shouldn’t you get a hitch that supports your style? You need a trailer hitch for your Mini Cooper Countryman S that not only keeps up with your Mini, but makes it seem as if they were always meant to be together. Made from recycled, eco-friendly materials, we’ve created a perfect complement to your car with this hitch for the Mini that won’t compromise on style or performance, only the EcoHitch™ receiver is visible when installed.
The EcoHitch for the Mini Cooper Countryman S is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers. With 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our lightweight hidden hitch helps give you room for more, so you can live a life full of adventure without having to compromise on storage space or leaving items behind.
2017 Mini Cooper S Countryman EcoHitch trailer hitch
2018 Mini Cooper S Countryman EcoHitch trailer hitch
2019 Mini Cooper S Countryman EcoHitch trailer hitch
2019 Mini Cooper Countryman EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017-2019 Mini Cooper Countryman S EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Avoid overhead lifting common with roof racks and maintain your vehicle's aerodynamic design
- Does not affect ground clearance
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials