Airstream Fortress GasLock
Allows propane tanks to be securely locked when mounted to Airstream trailers. Not only does it prevent propane tank theft, but it also prevents the lid from being removed from the LP cover on the newer trailer models.
Part number A7770 (1/2" rod) and A7771 (3/8" rod)
The Airstream Propane Lock allows propane tanks to be securely locked when mounted to trailers, towables and RVs. Designed with high impact military grade aluminum, it is the only lock available for propane tanks in the industry. The Fortress GasLock is proudly made in the USA.
Fortress GasLock Features
- Allows tanks to be securely locked when mounted to trailers, towables and RVs
- Only lock available for propane tanks in the industry
- Now available for all Airstream trailers
- No tools, no modifications, installs in seconds
- Affordable investment
- Fits 3/8” and 1/2” threaded rods
- High impact military grade aluminum
- Proudly made in the USA
- One GasLock assembly
- One lock with 2 keys
- Theft deterrent sticker