2008-2011 Audi A4 EcoHitch
The EcoHitch™ for the 2008-2011 Audi A4 is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see a crosstube underneath your vehicle. With this Audi A4 hidden hitch, you can take your bikes, extra cargo and so much more!
Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball and 2,000 pounds towing weight, it’ll have the strength to keep up with the rugged yet sophisticated A4.*If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers:x7389 (2”), x7390 (1¼”)
*For more information on trailer wiring, click here!
With the Audi A4, great beauty comes with great performance, so why not let this trailer hitch for your Audi A4 ride enhance your already sleek A4? A perfect example of versatility and a turbocharged ride, we’ve created the perfect hitch for the A4 that complements the design without changing style, efficiency, or ground clearance and is only visible when installed. The EcoHitch™ hidden hitch for the A4 comes in both 1¼-inches and 2-inches receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays that will work best for the receiver you choose.
With 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our Audi hitch is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and give you the ability to find new horizons without having to leave anything behind.
2008 Audi A4 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2009 Audi A4 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2010 Audi A4 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2011 Audi A4 EcoHitch trailer hitch
*Fits single-sided exhaust only.
2008-2011 Audi A4 EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible when installed
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Does not affect ground clearance
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Avoid overhead lifting common with roof racks and matinain your vehicle's aerodynamic design
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|