Stealth EcoHitch 2-Inch Receiver Replacement Adapter - XA3004
Our "Stealth" style EcoHitch and receivers give you the ability to have an amazing ride in your vehicle without conceding style. Available as an accessory, you can install this 2-inch accessory to accommodate many kinds of bike racks, cargo trays and more. This adapter can be purchased separately for replacement in case one is lost. This 2-inch receiver is compatible with many vehicle fitments.
Part Numbers: XA3004
2017-2018 Audi allroad EcoHitch X7370
2018 Audi A4 EcoHitch x7370
2017-2020 Tesla Model 3 EcoHitch X7373
2018 VW Golf TDI/GTI x7375/x7376
The EcoHitch is the perfect complement to your vehicle – especially when you have the stealth option. Our “Stealth” style EcoHitch still allows you to have a remarkable ride in your allroad without compromising style. This is because only the hitch receiver is visible once installed and when you’re not using the hitch, you can un-bolt and completely remove the receiver portion of the hitch for a clean, factory look.
No one will know that you have a hitch installed unless you are in the process of using it for your adventure. Also, since this removable 2-inch hitch receiver is available as an accessory, you can purchase an extra or multiple receivers in case one gets lost and you have a backup receiver.
Features of the 2-inch Receiver Adapter Include:
- When crossbar is already installed, the receiver adapter is removable for "stealth" look - completely concealed design
- Engineered to meet stringent SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Can have an extra receiver as a backup in case one is lost
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials