Eaz-Lift Sway Control
The use of a weight distribution system hitch may help limit trailer sway but will do little to help reduce sway caused by crosswinds. Over five decades ago Eaz-Lift sway control became the first patented weight distribution system in North America. Designed to reduce the sway that typically comes with towing trailers and other heavy loads this sway control system works with weight distribution hitches to make getting from Point A to Point B as safe as possible.
For constant sway reduction, the Eaz-Lift sway control uses the double friction disc brake principle which helps prevent movement. The double friction causes the movement of the trailer to slow or stop. It installs with socket and spring connectors and can be removed for easy storage.
Eaz-Lift Sway Control Hitch Features:
- Quick-release when road conditions are slick
- Adjustable tension bar to properly control large trailers
- Zinc-plated slide bar for consistent action
- Reduces the sway caused by wind and passing trucks
- Can be removed for easy storage
- Trailers over 25 feet may require two sway control
- Not for use on trailers with surge brakes