Eclipse Bargman Plug
The Eclipse is designed specifically to prevent your trailer wires from getting damaged and ruining the look of your car while towing. It magnetically attaches to your hitch and secures wires from the ground. It connects and disconnects in seconds.
Part number: x6020
Any trailer hitch
Trailer plugs including:
- 6-way Cole plugs
- Truckberg plugs
- Bargman plugs
When you’re towing a trailer on your camping adventures, you don’t want to worry about seeing sparks from your trailer plug wiring dragging on the ground. The best way to prevent this is to lift your trailer wires up and keep them secure with the Eclipse Bargman. Using special rare earth magnets, this Bargman plug bracket has a pulling force of 23 lb. ensuring that the bracket is firmly attached to your hitch with no chance of your wires dragging.
The Eclipse can work with any trailer hitch and fits multiple plugs including a 6-way Cole plug, Truckberg plug and Bargman plugs. It’s made of high impact powder coated aluminum so it’s lightweight and durable for all kinds of road conditions. The Eclipse Bargman bracket is made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Features of the Eclipse Bargman Mounting Bracket:
- Concealed design eclipses common unsightly plug brackets
- Magnetically attached wire harness plug bracket
- Special rare earth magnets with 23 lb force
- Prevents wire harness from damage
- Connects and disconnects in seconds
- Works with any trailer hitch
- Fits multiple plugs including the 6 way Cole plug, Truckberg plug and Bargman plugs
- Invisible when not in use
- High impact powder coated aerospace aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty