Torklift Central Engineering and Product Development
As a licensed trailer hitch manufacturer, Torklift Central trailer hitches are internationally renowned for their strength, innovative no-drill applications, quality, finish and aerodynamic aesthetically pleasing designs. At Torklift Central we know of no better way to instill confidence in the strength and quality of our trailer hitch design than our lifetime warranty backed by a company that has been a US manufacturer serving our customers since 1976.
Torklift Central Engineering
- Custom designed and USA manufactured trailer hitches since 1976
- Our engineering team includes mechanical and design engineers utilizing strength testing with SolidWorks engineering software Finite Element Analysis (FEA), to meet and exceed SAE J684 standard
- 70,000 square foot manufacturing factory highlighting state of the art, CNC and automated systems including full R&D development center and tow system installation retail facility
- 3D printer and 3D scanner capability to quickly produce accurate, quality and affordable research and development models
- Lifetime warranty (read more)...
SolidWorks FEA test results for EcoHitch® Toyota Highlander
2014 Toyota Highlander Schematic
The Toyota Highlander EcoHitch® has a weight rating of 500 pounds tongue weight, 5,000 pounds towing weight with weight distribution
The Subaru XV Crosstrek EcoHitch® has a weight rating of 350 pounds tongue weight, 3,500 pounds towing weight
The Tesla Model S EcoHitch® has a weight rating of 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight