The Modulite with short circuit protector adds integrated short circuit protection that safeguards itself and the tow vehicle against harmful electrical shorts and mis-wire situations.
ModuLite Ultra Protector with integrated circuit & overload protection trailer light power module.
- Isolates trailer light operation from tow vehicle’s electrical system
- Works with 2 or 3 wire systems
- Works with either LED or incandescent bulbs
- 16 amps for the taillight circuit and 4.2 amps for the turn/stop circuits
- Draws power directly from the tow vehicle battery – uses less than 5 milliamps of the vehicle circuit
- Has integrated re-settable short circuit and overload protection to safeguard itself and the tow vehicle from shorts and installation wiring mishaps
- Designed to not send feedback through the vehicle circuits
- Upgraded circuitry works with vehicles that use a pulse width modulation (PWM) giving the trailer lights full brightness
- Interprets/decodes multiplex signal inputs