The best feature of the Roadmaster tow bars is that it takes the guess work out of aligning your tow bars and towed vehicles. With its Freedom Latch patented mechanism and self-supporting quick-disconnect system, one person can easily connect and disconnect the Nighthawk in seconds. All you do is simply attach the inner arms, connect your wires as usual and then drive your motorhome away. The arms will automatically center and lock into place so you'll never have to straighten and align your towed vehicle and motorhome to release the tow bar.
What was once the darkest part of your towing system is now easily visible to other drivers while towing – especially at night. The Nighthawk motorhome tow bar includes an enclosed channel for power cords and safety cables to keep them safe and your towing bar looking tidy. This tow bar for flat towing is also made of aluminum outer arms and stainless steel inner arms for trouble-free operation and easy maintenance.
Features of the Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow Bar Include:
- Non-binding Freedom Latch — easiest tow bar in the industry to use and disconnect.
- Longest tow bar arms ever produced for superior towing and stability, while providing the largest hook-up radius in the industry.
- Aluminum outer arms, solid stainless steel inner arms and baked-on powder-coat finish shield against corrosion.
- Enclosed channel for power cords and safety cables keeps things tidy, secure and protected.
- Coiled cables and power cord — you'll never need a longer version to accommodate deep drop hitches or extensions
- Nylatron bushings — eliminate metal-on-metal friction for less wear, and a smoother ride.
- Black matte finish — attractive, durable and textured for easy grip.