Roadmaster Sterling All-Terrain Tow Bar
Designed, tested and manufactured to the highest standards, the Sterling All-Terrain has a capacity up to 6,000 lbs and exemplifies ROADMASTER’s highest standards, as well as yours.
The Sterling All-Terrain was designed, tested and manufactured to the highest standards. The Sterling All-Terrain weighs just 35 pounds, yet pulls up to three tons. A unique eggshell design distributes pressure throughout the tow bar, making the Sterling All-Terrain the world's strongest aluminum tow bar with steel and stainless steel at every critical point to further ensure superior strength and structural integrity.
- 6,000 pound capacity motorhome-mounted tow bar
- The use of stainless steel in virtually every moving component allows for smooth, trouble free operation, and prevents corrosion that binds.
- A patented latching mechanism ensures secure, easy storage on the back of your motorhome.
- One person quick connect and disconnect thanks to ROADMASTER's self supporting "quick-disconnects," one person can easily connect or disconnect the Sterling All-Terrain in seconds.
- Full length steel crossbar reinforced for maximum support and safety.
- A lustrous, high tech powder coat finish for maximum durability.