Trailer Hitches and Accessories
As part of our complete custom hitch fabrication, we also provide wiring and electrical installations on every project. From heavy-duty brake controllers to standard wiring harnesses, we stock all the necessary parts in-house to get the job done on-site.
On the rare occasion we don't already have a custom hitch setup fabricated for your vehicle, we'll develop one on your behalf.
You'll find we've already done most of shopping for you by only carrying the highest quality parts and products on the market.
Front End Mounted Trailer Hitch
For certain applications, having a trailer hitch receiver at the front of your vehicle may be convenient. For example, a front-mounted hitch allows you to easily use a boat ramp by maintaining close control of your trailer. Front mount hitches may be of any class, and are easily installed on most full-size pickup trucks, vans and SUVs. Torklift Central manufactures front mounted receiver hitches for all full size trucks and many light duty cars as well.
Extended Ball Mount or Receiver Extension
An excellent solution if your trailer hitch is too far under the spare tire, camper bumper or other item.
The most common receiver class installed on full-size pickup trucks and SUVs. These receivers have a 2-inch square receiver tube. Class 3 receivers can handle up to 6,000 pound trailers and 600 pounds of tongue weight with a weight carrying ball mount, or up to 12,000 pounds and 1,200 pounds of tongue weight with a weight distributing hitch. This generally exceeds the towing capacities of most non-commercial vehicles, so a Class 3 hitch is rarely the limiting factor when towing.
10-12k lb Dead Weight Hitches
A Class 4 hitch can carry 10,000 pounds and 1,000 pounds of tongue weight with a weight carrying hitch, or up to 12,000 and 1,200 pounds with a weight distributing hitch. Class 4 & 5 receivers use the same 2-inch receiver tube as a Class 3.
When it comes to towing, accessories shouldn't be considered luxury items.
Torklift Central only carries tow system accessories we know are important to your safety, confidence and convenience. Even if you've always purchased tow products from "the other guys," we expect our market-leading parts catalog, generations of experience and commitment to quality service will earn your business. Our truck parts, RV parts, hitches and accessories can make whatever trailering configuration you have superior.
Call for vehicle applications!
- PINTLE ADAPTER 20K- M9002Now Only $160.79 Regular Price $200.99
- PINTLE SHANK 20K- M9003Now Only $220.79 Regular Price $275.99
- SHANK XL 20K- M9001Now Only $298.39 Regular Price $372.99
- 30K BALL- M9008Now Only $47.19 Regular Price $58.99
- Adjustable Ball MountsIn stock
- Coupler LocksIn stock
- Curt Ball MountsIn stock
- Eclipse 4-flat plug$35.99
- Eclipse Bargman Plug$35.99
- Hitchin' RodsIn stock
- Hopkins Backup CameraIn stock
- Magnum Adapter Sleeve 2.5" to 2" - M9006Now Only $35.99 Regular Price $44.99
- MAGNUM BALLMOUNT Pintle ADAPTER 20K- M9005Now Only $146.39 Regular Price $182.99
- Magnum Shank 30K - M9010Now Only $282.39 Regular Price $352.99
- Magnum Shank XL 30K - M9011Now Only $298.39 Regular Price $372.99
- SHANK 20K- M9000Now Only $282.39 Regular Price $352.99
- Wiring Pigtail AdaptersIn stock