Trailer Coupler Repair
At Torklift Central, we ensure your trailer are well taken care of with our trailer coupler repair services. Helping customers in Kent, Seattle, Renton, Tacoma, Auburn and the surrounding cities since 1976 you know with Torklift Central – you’re in good hands. Our coupler repair and replacement service take your rusty, old, unsafe coupler and makes it good as new or better!
Having a coupler in good working order is key to proper towing. Trailer couplers that are worn out or out of alignment can cause trouble when towing any load. Torklift Central offers all types of coupler repairs. Whether you are looking for weld on, bolt on, or surge couplers, we have what you’re looking for.
To help maintain your trailer suspension, brakes, bearings and more – we offer a FREE, 10-point safety inspection with scheduled service to make sure that you are towing safely on the road with your cargo.
- Breakaway system: In case of disconnect or accident, this is crucial to stop the trailer
- Bearing tension: Verify that the bearing isn’t too loose or too tight
- Tire and air pressure: Under or over inflated tires can cause further issues
- Suspension: Vibrations from the road can cause things to become loose and wear prematurely. Inspection is critical$
- Lights: With proper working lights, your safety and the safety of others are protected
- Braking system: Verify proper operation of the brakes in their current condition
- Grease fittings: Keep parts lubricated to ensure longevity and lifespan of your parts
- Ball coupler/kingpin: Prevent potential trailer disconnect from worn or damaged parts
- Safety chains: Inspect for proper length when towing as well as for wear and tear
- Chassis and frame: Inspect trailer for fracture points, cracks, tears, or rust in the frame
Schedule My Appointment Today