Trailer Brakes and Service
At Torklift Central, we ensure your trailer brakes are well taken care of with our trailer brake services. Helping customers in Kent, Seattle, Renton, Tacoma, Auburn and the surrounding cities since 1976 you know with Torklift Central – you’re in good hands. If your trailer is making strange noises, has hydraulic brakes that are leaking fluid or feels like your trailer is pushing your vehicle as you come to a stop, it's time for an inspection and potential repairs!
Trailer brake repair and trailer brake troubleshooting are lifesavers. Without properly functioning trailer brakes, the odds of being involved in a rear-end collision skyrocket, increasing the change of jackknifing and potential rollover. The responsibility is yours to ensure you give yourself adequate stopping distance to avoid an accident in an emergency braking situation.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!SMS/Text Call Us Email Us
To help maintain your trailer suspension, brakes, bearings and more – we offer a FREE, 10-point safety inspection with scheduled service to make sure that you are towing safely on the road with your cargo.
- Breakaway system: In case of disconnect or accident, this is crucial to stop the trailer
- Bearing tension: Verify that the bearing isn’t too loose or too tight
- Tire and air pressure: Under or over inflated tires can cause further issues
- Suspension: Vibrations from the road can cause things to become loose and wear prematurely. Inspection is critical
- Lights: With proper working lights, your safety and the safety of others are protected
- Retorque ball mount: Inspect for potential damage and ensuring ball is tight for towing
- Grease fittings: Keep parts lubricated to ensure longevity and lifespan of your parts
- Ball coupler/kingpin: Prevent potential trailer disconnect from worn or damaged parts
- Safety chains: Inspect for proper length when towing as well as for wear and tear
- Chassis and frame: Inspect trailer for fracture points, cracks, tears, or rust in the frame