Trailer Wiring Services
Torklift Central offers several services in Kent, Seattle, Renton, Tacoma, Auburn and the surrounding cities since 1976 to keep your trailer wiring performing at optimum levels.
Are your trailer lights acting up?
We perform trailer light wiring and electrical troubleshooting to test and service trailer and trailer lights. We also install aftermarket lighting systems to ensure other drivers see you at any time of the day or night!
Schedule Your Appointment Today!SMS/Text Call Us Email Us
To help maintain your trailer suspension, brakes, bearings and more – we offer a FREE, 10-point safety inspection with scheduled service to make sure that you are towing safely on the road with your cargo.
- Breakaway system: In case of disconnect or accident, this is crucial to stop the trailer
- Bearing tension: Verify that the bearing isn’t too loose or too tight
- Tire and air pressure: Under or over inflated tires can cause further issues
- Suspension: Vibrations from the road can cause things to become loose and wear prematurely. Inspection is critical
- Lights: With proper working lights, your safety and the safety of others are protected
- Retorque ball mount: Inspect for potential damage and ensuring ball is tight for towing
- Grease fittings: Keep parts lubricated to ensure longevity and lifespan of your parts
- Ball coupler/kingpin: Prevent potential trailer disconnect from worn or damaged parts
- Safety chains: Inspect for proper length when towing as well as for wear and tear
- Chassis and frame: Inspect trailer for fracture points, cracks, tears, or rust in the frame