Motorhome Chassis Frame Upgrade
Torklift Central offers several services in Kent, Seattle, Renton, Tacoma, Auburn and the surrounding cities since 1976 to make sure your motorhome chassis is able to handle all towing situations. Have you had damage to your motorhome frame due to towing? The factory RV chassis of your RV or motorhome is often not strong enough to support the additional weight added when towing – that’s why a sub frame beef-up is the perfect solution.
Nearly 75% of Americans overload their trailer hitch and overstress the frame of their motorhome while towing. This can lead to thousands of dollars in damages to the RV and risks injury through tow system and frame failure.
Chassis Frame Upgrade strengthens the weak connections formed when the RV was originally built, increasing the trailer hitch’s rated towing capacities on your RV.
Don't leave your toys, cars, trailers behind by having your frame fall short when it comes to towing.
To help maintain your trailer suspension, brakes, bearings and more – we offer a FREE, 10-point safety inspection with scheduled service to make sure that you are towing safely on the road with your cargo.
- Breakaway system: In case of disconnect or accident, this is crucial to stop the trailer
- Bearing tension: Verify that the bearing isn’t too loose or too tight
- Tire and air pressure: Under or over inflated tires can cause further issues
- Suspension: Vibrations from the road can cause things to become loose and wear prematurely. Inspection is critical$
- Lights: With proper working lights, your safety and the safety of others are protected
- Braking system: Verify proper operation of the brakes in their current condition
- Grease fittings: Keep parts lubricated to ensure longevity and lifespan of your parts
- Ball coupler/kingpin: Prevent potential trailer disconnect from worn or damaged parts
- Safety chains: Inspect for proper length when towing as well as for wear and tear
- Chassis and frame: Inspect trailer for fracture points, cracks, tears, or rust in the frame