Proper Axle alignment is key to proper tire wear and load distribution on a trailer. A badly aligned axle will cause excessive vibration, tire wear and will result in a damaged suspension and tire blowout. We offer alignment services for all types of trailer axles including laser-guided, track and custom solutions.
Even a fraction of an inch of misalignment in your trailer axle can compromise your wallet as well as your safety. If not corrected, axle misalignment will cause:
- Unnatural and premature tire wear that can result in a blowout
- Suspension damage and failure
- Wandering, jerking and tension that transfers to your tow vehicle compromising ride stability and causing damage to your vehicle’s trailer hitch and frame
When axles are properly aligned:
- Tires run cooler
- Gas mileage improves
- Blowouts are greatly reduced
- Uneven tread wear is prevented
- Your safety is increased
Torklift Central’s laser and track-guided trailer axle alignment corrects and prevents all of these issues.