2017-2019 Chevy 2500/3500 Front EcoHitch Invisi
The front-mounted EcoHitch® for the Chevy 2500 and Chevy 3500 is designed to maximize the versatility of your Chevy truck. This Chevy front receiver mount is rated for 1,000 pounds tongue weight and 10,000 pounds pulling capacity, making it perfect for portable winch systems, portable front receiver trays including generator trays, bike carriers and more.
Most other front-mounted hitches are installed in an area which can make accessibility difficult. They are typically unsightly, reduce ground clearance and sit back underneath the truck a significant distance. This makes it difficult to access the hitch pin, or exchange accessories due to interference with the truck’s front bumper. When it comes to the Torklift EcoHitch front receiver for Chevy trucks, it sits higher up flush with the bumper.
Part Numbers: X7906 (2-inch)
2017 Chevy 2500 Truck
2018 Chevy 2500 Truck
2019 Chevy 2500 Truck
2017 Chevy 3500 Truck
2018 Chevy 3500 Truck
2019 Chevy 3500 Truck
*Additional fitments coming soon
Whether for personal or industrial use, your Chevy truck needs a front trailer hitch that will be able to keep up with a wide range of needs. That includes backing your trailer along your house for storage in tight areas or maneuvering your trailer in and out of a storage facility with limited space. It also means you can add easy access to accessories!
Accessories that are ideal for a front receiver include:
- Portable winch system
- Bike racks and carriers
- Generator Trays
- Cargo Trays
- Ball mounts (for moving your trailer)
Maneuvering your trailer into a difficult spot, such as alongside your house or inside a storage facility? A front receiver is the perfect solution! With the front mounted hitch, easily move a trailer in areas of tight space constraints. With an extra front receiver rated for 1,000 pounds tongue weight and 10,000 pounds towing capacity, transform your Chevy into the perfect utility or adventure vehicle. This Torklift front receiver hitch allows you to retain and use your factory tow hooks.
With the front-mounted EcoHitch for Chevy trucks, we have manufactured a perfect front hitch receiver to complement your truck. The front-mount 2018 Chevy EcoHitch comes in a 2-inch single receiver size that works with most accessories available. This means that cargo carriers, bike racks, portable winches and other accessories are simple to bring along for the ride.
2017-2019 Chevy 2500/3500 Front EcoHitch® Invisi Features:
- Completely concealed design - receiver is only visible when you are using it
- 100 percent bolt-on installation
- Easy access to hitch pin without having to lay on the ground and reach under the front bumper
- Easily remove the front license plate bracket to access the front receiver (bracket and high-strength magnet included)
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 1,000 pounds tongue weight, 10,000 pounds pulling weight
- Industry standard single 2-inch receiver
- Coated with high impact powder coat with durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
The Invisi EcoHitch is completely hidden behind the license plate or factory knockout panel so you do not see the hitch when not in use. The Invisi hitch has the highest level of ground clearance out of all the EcoHitch models available.