2014-2019 Kia Soul EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2014-2019 Kia Soul is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Soul trailer hitch helps you command the road with the confidence that comes with driving Kia.
Part Numbers: x7326 (2”), x7327 (1¼-inch)
2014 Kia Soul EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 Kia Soul EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Kia Soul EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Kia Soul EcoHitch trailer hitch
2018 Kia Soul EcoHitch trailer hitch
2019 Kia Soul EcoHitch trailer hitch
*If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here or if you have the Soul without LED tailights, click here for trailer wiring! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket page.
The Kia Soul is built with safety in mind to give you peace of mind while you’re on the road. We manufactured the perfect hitch for the Kia Soul that balances the contours and naturally innovative design of your car without compromising the look – but also helping you maintain safety through rigorous testing to meet national SAE J684 standards. The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Kia Soul comes in both 1¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose.
This Kia Soul EcoHitch hidden hitch is made from recycled metals, making it eco-friendly and lightweight. With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our Kia hitch makes a perfect travel companion that is as sophisticated as your Soul.
2014-2019 Kia Soul EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|