2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Stealth EcoHitch
The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander EcoHitch® stealth hitch is designed to be completely concealed with a removable receiver once it’s installed. Rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle, you can remove the receiver to return the vehicle to its original factory look when the hitch is not in use. This stealth trailer hitch is just as stylish as your Outlander.
Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight, this Mitsubishi Outlander EcoHitch has the strength to keep up with any adventure you choose to go on. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse page.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers:x7379 (2”), x7380 (1.25”)
With the Outlander you are getting an Earth friendly and hassle-free vehicle, so shouldn’t your hitch be the same? You need a trailer hitch for your Mitsubishi Outlander that is just as unique as your Mitsubishi electric car. Made from recycled materials, we’ve created a perfect complement to your car with this hitch for the Outlander that won’t compromise on style or performance, only the EcoHitch receiver is visible when installed.
The EcoHitch® for the Mitsubishi Outlander is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼” and 2” receiver sizes so you get your choice of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose. With 525 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity, our lightweight stealth hitch will give your Mitsubishi the ability to have all kinds of good times.
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander EcoHitch trailer hitch (PHEV trim)
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible when in use
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Avoid overhead lifting common with roof racks and maintain your vehicle's aerodynamic design
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
The Stealth EcoHitch is 100% completely hidden when not in use. The crosstube is hidden behind the bumper and comes with a removable receiver. When not towing or hauling, the receiver can be detached to hide the hitch making it completely undetectable.
|Part #||Bare Weight||Box Dimensions|
|43 lbs||53" x 13" x 14"|
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.