2015-2017 Subaru Legacy EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2015-2017 Subaru Legacy is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight, you know the 2015-2017 Subaru Legacy EcoHitch is full of strength and appeal that complements your Legacy. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket page. With this Subaru hidden hitch, you'll be able to bring your bikes, extra cargo and so much more.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers:x7271 (2”), x7272 (1¼-inch)
*If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here!
You love your Subaru Legacy so why not get a trailer hitch that will make you love your Legacy even more? The Subaru Legacy hidden EcoHitch hidden hitch is manufactured to matched the Subaru Legacy’s innovative design to perfectly fit to the underside of your sleek car with only the receiver visible once it’s installed. The EcoHitch® for the Subaru Legacy comes in both 1.25-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose.
This Subaru Legacy trailer hitch makes sure that your car remains the same without changing its style or efficiency since it is lightweight and 100% bolt-on with no drilling required for installation. With 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity you’ll have enough cargo space to bring everything you need with this hitch for Subaru Legacy.
2015 Subaru Legacy EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Subaru Legacy EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Subaru Legacy EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015-2017 Subaru Legacy EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat with durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.