Stealth EcoHitch Receiver 1.25” (Adapter or Replacement) - XA3006
Our “Stealth” style EcoHitch and receivers alternate between receiver sizes without conceding style. Available as an accessory, you can install multiple receiver sizes to accommodate any accessory. This 1.25” receiver adapter can be purchased separately for replacement in case one is lost, or you want to alternate between a 2-inch recover and a 1.25-inch receiver. Compatible with the Mitsubishi Outlander EcoHitch part number X7379 and X7380.
Part Number: XA3006
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander EcoHitch
The EcoHitch is the perfect complement to your vehicle – especially when you have the stealth option! Our “Stealth” style EcoHitch still makes it so you have a remarkable ride in your Outlander without compromising style. This is because only the hitch receiver is visible once installed and when you’re not using the hitch, you can un-bolt and completely remove the receiver portion of the hitch for a clean, factory look.
No one will know that you have a hitch installed unless you are in the process of using it for your adventure. Also, since the removable hitch receiver is available as an accessory, you can purchase an extra or multiple receivers in case one gets lost or you would like to alternate between 2-inch and 1.25-inch.
Features of the 1.25-inch Receiver Adapter Include:
- When crossbar is already installed, the receiver adapter is removable for "stealth" look - completely concealed design
- 1.25-inch receiver, 2-inch receiver available here
- Engineered to meet stringent SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Can have an extra receiver as a backup in case one is lost
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials