2004-2009 Toyota Prius Gen II EcoHitch
The EcoHitch hidden hitch for the 2004-2009 Toyota Prius Gen II is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle, and has as much style and efficiency as your Gen II Prius.
Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Toyota Prius Gen II EcoHitch won’t make you have to choose between items to take on your next adventure.
Part numbers: x7196 (2"), x7197 (1¼")
2004 Toyota Prius Gen II EcoHitch trailer hitch
2005 Toyota Prius Gen II EcoHitch trailer hitch
2006 Toyota Prius Gen II EcoHitch trailer hitch
2007 Toyota Prius Gen II EcoHitch trailer hitch
2008 Toyota Prius Gen II EcoHitch trailer hitch
2009 Toyota Prius Gen II EcoHitch trailer hitch
The Toyota Prius Gen II is the right choice for big efficiency and bigger fun – plus, you need a trailer hitch for your Toyota Prius that is just as sporty and stylish as your vehicle. With the strength to support all your Toyota’s needs, we’ve created a perfect complement to your car with this hitch for the Prius Gen II that won’t compromise on the style you can count on or performance. Only the EcoHitch receiver is visible once installed.
The EcoHitch hidden hitch for the Second Generation Prius is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼” and 2” receiver sizes so you get your choice of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose. With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our hidden hitch will give your Toyota the ability to bring plenty of cargo.
2004-2009 Toyota Prius Gen II EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.