Honda Fit EcoHitch
This bike rack hitch for the 2009-2014 Honda Fit EcoHitch® hidden hitch is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. This hitch, just like your Honda Fit, delivers fun-to-drive adventure.
Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Honda Fit EcoHitch won’t make you choose between items to take on your next adventure in your Fit. *For 2009-2013 Honda Fit wiring harness, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket page.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers:x7286 (2”), x7287 (1¼-inch)
*For more information on wiring harnesses, click here!
With the Honda Fit, you have just enough room to play and a sleek design - so shouldn’t your hitch be as sleek as your compact vehicle? You need a trailer hitch for your Honda Fit that is just as unique as your Honda. Made to complement the aerodynamic design of your vehicle, this hitch for the Fit won’t compromise on style or performance. Only the EcoHitch receiver is visible when installed.
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Honda Fit is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose. With 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our lightweight hidden hitch will show you that there’s more in store and help you maximize all of your cargo so you don’t have to leave anything behind.
2009 Honda Fit EcoHitch trailer hitch
2010 Honda Fit EcoHitch trailer hitch
2011 Honda Fit EcoHitch trailer hitch
2012 Honda Fit EcoHitch trailer hitch
2013 Honda Fit EcoHitch trailer hitch
2014 Honda Fit EcoHitch trailer hitch
2009-2014 Honda Fit EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.