Audi Allroad EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2009-2016 Audi allroad is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see a crosstube underneath your vehicle. With the Audi allroad EcoHitch you can take your bikes, extra cargo and so much more! Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight, it’ll have the strength to keep up with the rugged yet sophisticated allroad. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers:x7324 (2”), x7325 (1¼”)
*For more information on trailer wiring, click here!
With the Audi allroad, adventurous spirit rides shotgun so why not let this trailer hitch for your Audi allroad ride along in the back? A perfect example of versatility and a turbocharged ride, we’ve created the perfect hitch for the allroad that complements the design without changing style, efficiency, or ground clearance and is only visible when installed. The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the allroad comes in both 1¼” and 2” receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays that will work best for the receiver you choose.
With 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our Audi hitch is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and give you the ability to find new horizons without having to leave anything behind.
2009 Audi allroad EcoHitch trailer hitch
2010 Audi allroad EcoHitch trailer hitch
2011 Audi allroad EcoHitch trailer hitch
2012 Audi allroad EcoHitch trailer hitch
2013 Audi allroad EcoHitch trailer hitch
2014 Audi allroad EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 Audi allroad EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Audi allroad EcoHitch trailer hitch
2009-2016 Audi allroad EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible when installed
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Does not affect ground clearance
- Manufactured with high impact powder coat
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|