2011-2012 Nissan LEAF EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2011-2012 Nissan Leaf EcoHitch is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle, and has as much flair as your Leaf.
Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Nissan Leaf EcoHitch won’t make you have to choose between items to take on your next adventure in your electric vehicle. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket page.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers: x7184 (2”), x7185 (1¼-inch)
*For more information on trailer wiring, click here!
With the Leaf, you are getting an Earth friendly and hassle-free vehicle, so shouldn’t your hitch be the same? You need a trailer hitch for your Nissan Leaf that has just as much personality as your highly engineered electric car. Made from recycled, eco-friendly materials, we’ve created a perfect complement to your car with this hitch for the Leaf that won’t compromise on style or performance, only the EcoHitch receiver is visible when installed.
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Nissan Leaf is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose. With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our lightweight hidden hitch will provide solutions for your long list of essentials – don’t leave anything behind.
2011 Nissan Leaf EcoHitch trailer hitch
2012 Nissan Leaf EcoHitch trailer hitch
2011-2012 Nissan Leaf EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.