2011-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX/STI Sedan EcoHitch Invisi
The EcoHitch® invisi hitch for the 2011-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX/STI is designed to be completely hidden behind the knockout panel so you don't have to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, the EcoHitch will fit into the active lifestyle of an Impreza WRX/STI owner. This Invisi hitch helps you bring your bikes, a cargo rack for your belongings and so much more.
Part numbers: x7279 (2”), x7280 (1¼-inch)
2011 Subaru Impreza WRX/WRX-STI Sedan
2012 Subaru Impreza WRX/WRX-STI Sedan
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX/WRX-STI Sedan
2014 Subaru Impreza WRX/WRX-STI Sedan
When it comes to the Subaru Impreza WRX/STI, you know it’s full of style, power and all-out performance and you need a hitch that won’t hold it back. With this hitch for Subaru WRX, you are getting a quality engineered hitch designed to fit the aerodynamic contours of your Subaru Impreza WRX/STI. The EcoHitch for the Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan comes in both 1.25-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays that will work best for the receiver you choose.
Our EcoHitch® invisi hitch gives you the option of having the receiver behind your Impreza WRX/STI knockout panel – making it so the hitch is always hidden unless it’s being used and you get the most clearance possible by its location.
Without changing the efficiency or style of your car, the Subaru Impreza WRX/STI EcoHitch will give you the ability to still have an amazing ride. With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity this hitch for Subaru Impreza WRX/STI will give you all the high-performance you could need.
2011-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX/STI Sedan EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
The Invisi EcoHitch is completely hidden behind the license plate or factory knockout panel so you do not see the hitch when not in use. The Invisi hitch has the highest level of ground clearance out of all the EcoHitch models available.
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.