2011-2017 Honda Odyssey EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2011-2017 Honda Odyssey EcoHitch is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. This hitch, just like your Honda Odyssey, delivers great fun-to-drive performance.
Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight, this Honda Odyssey EcoHitch won’t make you choose between items to take on your next adventure in your Odyssey. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket page.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers:x7253 (2”), x7254 (1¼-inch)
*For more information on trailer wiring, click here!
With the Honda Odyssey, you have a sharp and stylish minivan, so shouldn’t your hitch be the same? You need a trailer hitch for your Honda Odyssey that is just as unique as your Honda. Made to complement the aerodynamic design of your vehicle, this hitch for the Odyssey won’t compromise on style or performance. Only the EcoHitch receiver is visible when installed.
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Honda Odyssey is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver size you choose. With 525 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity, our lightweight hidden hitch will give your Honda the peace of mind you need to enhance every day.
2011 Honda Odyssey EcoHitch trailer hitch
2012 Honda Odyssey EcoHitch trailer hitch
2013 Honda Odyssey EcoHitch trailer hitch
2014 Honda Odyssey EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 Honda Odyssey EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Honda Odyssey EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Honda Odyssey EcoHitch trailer hitch
2011-2017 Honda Odyssey EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Avoid overhead lifting common with roof racks and maintain your vehicle’s aerodynamic design
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.