2012-2017 Toyota Prius V EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2012-2017 Toyota Prius V is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle, and has as much style as your Prius V.
Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight, this Toyota Prius V EcoHitch won’t make you have to choose between items to take on your next adventure. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket page.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers:x7192 (2"), x7193 (1¼")
*For more information on trailer wiring, click here!
With the Toyota Prius V is the right choice for big efficiency and bigger fun. You need a trailer hitch for your Toyota Prius V that is just as sporty and stylish as your vehicle. With the strength to support all your Toyota’s needs, we’ve created a perfect complement to your car with this hitch for the Prius V that won’t compromise on the style you can count on or performance. Only the EcoHitch hidden hitch receiver is visible once installed.
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Prius V is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼” and 2” receiver sizes so you get your choice of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose. With 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity, our hidden hitch will give your Toyota the ability to have an extraordinary ride and “fill ‘er up” with cargo.
2012 Toyota Prius V EcoHitch trailer hitch
2013 Toyota Prius V EcoHitch trailer hitch
2014 Toyota Prius V EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 Toyota Prius V EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Toyota Prius V EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Toyota Prius V EcoHitch trailer hitch
2012-2017 Toyota Prius V EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.