2013-2015 BMW X1 EcoHitch Stealth
The EcoHitch® Stealth hitch for the 2013-2015 BMW X1 is designed to be completely concealed and has a removable receiver when not in use so you don't have to see a crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this X1 trailer hitch helps you command the road with the confidence that comes with driving BMW.
Part Numbers: x7269 (2”), x7270 (1¼-inch)
2013 BMW X1 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2014 BMW X1 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 BMW X1 EcoHitch trailer hitch
The BMW X1 goes beyond utility and offers adventure and peace of mind. We manufactured the perfect hitch for the BMW X1 that balances the contours and naturally innovative design of your car, so you continue to have a fulfilling drive with the BMW X1 EcoHitch. The EcoHitch Stealth hitch for the BMW X1 comes in both 1¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose.
The BMW X1 EcoHitch® Stealth hitch is designed to be removable when not in use, so no one will know you have a trailer hitch installed unless you are in the process of using it to haul everything you need.
Made from recycled metals, this BMW X1 hitch is eco-friendly and lightweight. With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our BMW hitch makes a perfect travel companion for a vehicle that truly thrills.
2013-2015 BMW X1 EcoHitch Stealth hitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Manufactured with high impact powder coat
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
The BMW X1 EcoHitch comes with a ball mount adapter that can be removed after use to become completely hidden.
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.
The Stealth EcoHitch is 100% completely hidden when not in use. The crosstube is hidden behind the bumper and comes with a removable receiver. When not towing or hauling, the receiver can be detached to hide the hitch making it completely undetectable.
|Part #||Bare Weight|