2013-2016 BMW X5 EcoHitch Stealth
The EcoHitch® stealth hitch for the 2013-2016 BMW X5 is designed to be completely concealed and has a removable receiver when not in use so you don't have to see a crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 500 pounds tongue weight and 5,000 pounds towing weight, this X5 trailer hitch helps you command the road with the confidence that comes with driving BMW.
Part Numbers: x7265 (2”)
2013 BMW X5 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2014 BMW X5 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 BMW X5 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 BMW X5 EcoHitch trailer hitch
*Temporarily NOT compatible on vehicles with backup sensors.
Call us at 800.246.8132 or email [email protected] to be notified when this fitment is ready.
The BMW X5 offers power that can overpower the elements and you need a hitch that will be able to keep up with the X5’s ability to push it to the limits wherever you go. We manufactured the perfect hitch for the BMW X5 that balances the contours and naturally innovative design of your car, so you continue to have a wonderful drive with the BMW X5 EcoHitch installed. The EcoHitch for the BMW X5 comes in 2-inch receiver sizes so you get plenty of choices on which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for what you need.
The BMW X5 EcoHitch® stealth hitch is designed to be removable when not in use, so no one will know you have a trailer hitch installed unless you are in the process of using it to haul everything you need.
Made from recycled metals, the BMW X5 hitch is eco-friendly and lightweight. With 500 pounds tongue weight and 5,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our BMW hitch makes a perfect travel companion so you leave nothing behind.
2013-2016 BMW X5 EcoHitch Stealth Features:
- Completely concealed design - only quick-disconnect removable receiver adapter is visible when installed
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 500 pounds tongue weight, 5,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in a 2-inch receiver
- Does not effect ground clearance
- Manufactured with high impact powder coat
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
The Stealth EcoHitch is 100% completely hidden when not in use. The crosstube is hidden behind the bumper and comes with a removable receiver. When not towing or hauling, the receiver can be detached to hide the hitch making it completely undetectable.
|Part #||Bare Weight|