2013-2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® Hidden hitch for the 2013-2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid EcoHitch is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. This hitch, just like your hybrid Ford is charging ahead to help you get to your next adventure.
Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight, this Ford Fusion Hybrid EcoHitch won’t make you have to choose between items to take on your next adventure in your electric vehicle. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers:x7239 (2”)
With the hybrid Fusion, you are getting a vehicle with striking looks and is equally impactful in function, so shouldn’t your hitch be the same? You need a trailer hitch for your Ford Fusion Hybrid that is just as unique as your Ford. Made from recycled, eco-friendly materials, we’ve created a perfect complement to your car with this hitch for the Fusion that won’t compromise on style or performance, only the EcoHitch receiver is visible when installed.
The EcoHitch® Hidden hitch for the Ford Fusion is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in 2” receiver sizes so you have a wide variety of choices of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for your hitch receiver. With 525 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity, our lightweight hidden hitch will give your Ford the ability to all kinds of good times.
2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid EcoHitch trailer hitch
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid EcoHitch trailer hitch
2013-2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in a 2-inch receiver
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.