2014-2017 Mazda 6 EcoHitch
The EcoHitch hidden hitch for the 2014-2017 Mazda 6 is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Mazda 6 trailer hitch helps you command the road with the confidence that comes with driving Mazda.
Part Numbers: x7301 (2”), x7302 (1¼-inch)
2014 Mazda 6 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 Mazda 6 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Mazda 6 EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Mazda 6 EcoHitch trailer hitch
The Mazda 6 is designed to envelope you in sporty refinement, and with the EcoHitch you get to utilize the full sportiness of your Mazda. We manufactured the perfect hitch for the Mazda 6 that balances the contours and modern design of your car, so you continue to have a dynamic drive with the Mazda 6 EcoHitch. The EcoHitch hidden hitch for the Mazda 6 comes in both 1¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose.
The Mazda 6 hitch is made from recycled metals, making it eco-friendly and lightweight. With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our Mazda 6 hitch makes a perfect travel companion of the Mazda that embodies innovative thinking.
2014-2017 Mazda 6 EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions. You can request instructions here on our website.