Honda Fit EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2015-2017 Honda Fit EcoHitch is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. This hitch, just like your Honda Fit, delivers sportiness with style and innovation.
Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Honda Fit EcoHitch won’t make you choose between items to take on your next adventure in your Fit. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket page.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers:x7273 (2”), x7274 (1¼-inch)
*For more information on trailer wiring, click here!
With the Honda Fit, you have a bold, brilliant design - so shouldn’t your hitch be as sleek as your vehicle? You need a trailer hitch for your Honda Fit that is just as unique as your Honda. Made to complement the aerodynamic design of your vehicle, this hitch for the Fit won’t compromise on style or performance. Only the EcoHitch receiver is visible when installed.
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Honda Fit is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose. With 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our lightweight hidden hitch is beyond anything you’ve seen before and makes it so you don’t have to leave anything behind on your next adventure.
2015 Honda Fit EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Honda Fit EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Honda Fit EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015-2017 Honda Fit EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.
|Part #||Bare Weight|
EcoHitch Installation on 2016 Honda Fit
EcoHitch Installation on Honda Fit
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.