2015-2016 Volkswagen Jetta EcoHitch
The EcoHitch for the 2015-2016 Volkswagen Jetta is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle, and has as much style as your VW Jetta. Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this VW Jetta EcoHitch won’t make you have to choose between items to take on your next adventure.
Part numbers: x7311 (2”), x7312 (1¼”)
2015 Volkswagen Jetta EcoHitch trailer hitch
2016 Volkswagen Jetta EcoHitch trailer hitch
With the VW Jetta you are getting all-star performance, style and precision. You need a trailer hitch for your VW Jetta that is just as unique as your Volkswagen Jetta. With sophisticated amenities that make your drive amazing, we’ve created a perfect complement to your car with this hitch for the Jetta that won’t compromise on style or performance, only the EcoHitch receiver is visible when installed.
The EcoHitch for the Jetta is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in both 1¼” and 2” receiver sizes so you get your choice of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose. With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our hidden hitch will give your Jetta the ability to have a remarkable ride and impresses on the first impression.
2015-2016 Volkswagen Jetta EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible when installed
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Does not affect ground clearance
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions. You can request instructions here on our website.