MINI Cooper Countryman EcoHitch
The EcoHitch™ hidden hitch for the 2015 Mini Cooper Countryman EcoHitch is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle, and has as much flair as your Mini.
Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Cooper Countryman EcoHitch hidden hitch won’t make you choose between items to take on your next adventure in your vehicle. *If you’re going to be towing and need trailer wiring, click here! Ensure your wiring harness does not drag on the ground by visiting our Eclipse trailer wiring bracket.
Trailer Hitch Part numbers: x7334 (2”), x7335 (1¼-inch)
*For more information on trailer wiring, click here!
With the Mini Cooper Countryman, you are getting a highly-engineered car that is the most adventurous Mini yet, shouldn’t you get a hitch that supports your style? You need a trailer hitch for your Mini Cooper Countryman that cannot only keep up with your Mini, but make it seem as if they were always meant to be together. Made from recycled, eco-friendly materials, we’ve created a perfect complement to your car with this hitch for the Mini that won’t compromise on style or performance, only the EcoHitch receiver is visible when installed.
The EcoHitch™ hidden hitch for the Mini Cooper Countryman is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers. With 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our lightweight hidden hitch helps give you room for more so you can live a fuller life with adventure without having to compromise on storage space or leaving items behind.
2015 Mini Cooper Countryman EcoHitch trailer hitch
2015 Mini Cooper Countryman EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 300 pounds tongue weight at the trailer ball, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Made with 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.