2016-2017 Kia Sorento EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2016-2017 Kia Sorento is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle. Rated for 350 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight, this Sorento trailer hitch helps you command the road with the confidence that comes with driving Kia.
Part Numbers: x7320 (2”), x7321 (1¼-inch)
2016 Kia Sorento EcoHitch trailer hitch
2017 Kia Sorento EcoHitch trailer hitch
The Kia Sorento is built to be sophisticated with an edge. We manufactured the perfect hitch for the Kia Sorento that balances the contours and modern design of your car, so you continue to have a dynamic drive with the Kia Sorento EcoHitch. The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Kia Sorento comes in both 1¼-inch and 2-inch receiver sizes so you get your choice of which bike racks and cargo trays will work best for the receiver you choose.
This Kia Sorento hitch is made from recycled metals, making it eco-friendly and lightweight. With 350 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity, our Kia hitch makes a perfect travel companion that is as highly designed for adventure as your Sorento is.
2016-2017 Kia Sorento EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 350 pounds tongue weight, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in 1¼-inch and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
|Part #||Bare Weight|