2017-2018 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2017-2018 Subaru Impreza is made from high-impact powder coated aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel and steel. Rated for 350 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight, this hidden hitch for the Subaru Impreza hatchback is full of personality that complements your car.
Part Numbers: x7350 (2")
2017 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
2018 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch trailer hitch
Making the most out of every mile, your Subaru Impreza needs accessories that will be able to keep up with your needs including this Impreza trailer hitch. With this Subaru EcoHitch, we have manufactured a perfect trailer hitch that allows you to maintain all the luxury you love on every day’s journey.
The EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the Subaru Impreza hatchback comes in a 2-inch receiver size so you get a wide variety of bike rack and cargo tray choices that will work best with the 2” receiver opening. With 350 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity, our EcoHitch for Subaru Impreza will give you the ability to have an amazing ride in your Impreza without conceding efficiency or style. The Subaru Impreza EcoHitch makes it so you can take your bikes, extra cargo and so much more!
2017-2018 Subaru Impreza Hatchback EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 350 pounds tongue weight, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Available in and 2-inch receivers
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Manufactured with high impact powder coat
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
*WARNING* Your vehicle may have a lower tow rating than this trailer hitch. If your vehicle's tow rating is less than the rated towing capacity on your Torklift Central trailer hitch, your trailer hitch capacity is limited to your vehicle's factory rated towing capacity.
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.