2017 Toyota Prius Prime Stealth EcoHitch
Just as stylish as your 2017 Toyota Prius Prime, the EcoHitch stealth hitch for the Prius Prime is designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed, rather than having to see an unsightly crosstube underneath your vehicle.
Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight, this Toyota Prius Prime EcoHitch won’t make you have to choose between items to take on your next adventure.
Part numbers: x7369 (2")
2017 Toyota Prius Prime EcoHitch trailer hitch
With the Toyota Prius Prime you don’t have to imagine what’s possible, because the Prius Prime hybrid is able to accomplish it all. You need a trailer hitch for your Toyota Prius Prime that is just as sporty and stylish as your vehicle. With the strength to support all your Toyota’s needs, we’ve created a perfect complement to your car with this hitch for the Prius Prime that won’t compromise on performance or the style you can count on.
Our “Stealth” style EcoHitch gives you the ability to have an amazing ride in your 2017 Prime without conceding style. This is because only the hitch receiver is visible once installed and when you’re not using the hitch, you can un-bolt and completely remove the receiver portion of the hitch for a clean, factory look. No one will know that you have a hitch installed unless you are in the process of using it for your adventure.
The EcoHitch stealth hitch for the Prius Prime is engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 standards and comes in a 2” receiver size so you get plenty of choices of what bike racks and cargo trays will work best for your hitch. With 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,000 pounds towing weight capacity, our hidden hitch will give your Toyota the ability to have an extraordinary ride and take charge of your next adventure.
2017 Toyota Prius Prime EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible when in use
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 200 pounds tongue weight, 2,000 pounds towing weight
- Available in 2-inch receiver
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials