2016-2019 Mercedes Sprinter Van Front EcoHitch
The front-mounted EcoHitch® hidden hitch for the 2016-2019 Mercedes Sprinter Van is designed to maximize the use of your van. Designed to be completely concealed so you only see the receiver once it's installed, use this custom front receiver to mount extra accessories like a rack for equipment, generator tray, bike carriers and more. With the front mounted hitch rated for 525 pounds tongue weight and 2, 500 pounds tow weight. Transform your Sprinter into the perfect utility or adventure vehicle.
Part number:x7352 (2”)
2016 Mercedes Sprinter Van
2017 Mercedes Sprinter Van
2018 Mercedes Sprinter Van
2019 Mercedes Sprinter Van
Whether for personal or industrial use, your Sprinter needs a front trailer hitch that will be able to keep up with all your needs. With the front-mounted EcoHitch® for the Mercedes Sprinter, we have manufactured a perfect hitch to complement your sleek van. The EcoHitch hidden hitch for the Mercedes Sprinter Van comes in a 2-inch receiver size that works with most trailers and accessories available.
This front trailer hitch for Sprinter will let you maintain a great drive in your Mercedes without changing style or efficiency, since the only part of the hitch that is visible is the receiver. Also, with 525 pounds tongue weight and 3,500 pounds towing weight capacity your hard-working van is even more tough.
2016-2019 Mercedes Sprinter Van Front EcoHitch Features:
- Completely concealed design - only receiver is visible
- 100 percent bolt-on installation - no drilling required
- Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
- Rated for 525 pounds tongue weight, 3,500 pounds towing weight
- Front receiver available in 2-inch receiver
- Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
- Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
- Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
- Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
- Free shipping to lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A
- Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
Front EcoHitch Installation on Mercedes Sprinter Van
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions.