REAR CAMPER TIE DOWNS - D3101
Torklift Frame-Mounted Tie Downs are the best choice for securing your truck camper to your truck. The patented design incorporates four independent tie down points that bolt directly to the truck frame to dramatically improve handling and stability. Unlike a bed-mounted tie down system, which can cause major truck bed and bumper damage, Torklift tie downs are no-drill and come with a Legendary Lifetime Warranty.
These REAR truck camper tie downs come in a set of two. They will need to be combined with a set of two FRONT frame-mounted tie downs for the ultimate in truck camper hauling safety.
Part Number: D3101
To find your exact tie down fitment, click here.
Torklift frame-mounted tie downs are designed to fit specific vehicle makes and models and consists of two parts. The two parts include: a tie down bracket that attaches to your vehicle and a removable insert that that goes into the receiver or bracket. The tie down insert is held in place with a pin and clip so that it can be installed and removed easily. That means with Torklift tie downs, you don’t compromise any ground clearance and they are hidden when not in use. Simply remove the insert when not hauling your camper. When the insert is removed, the receiver or bracket stays tucked away and out of sight underneath your truck.
When used with any of our fully springloaded turnbuckles, Torklift warranties the truck frame and camper anchor points for the extent of the manufacturer warranty. These tie downs are guaranteed to eliminate bed and bumper damage and come with our Legendary Lifetime Warranty. TRUE Frame-Mounted Tie Downs come in sets of two and are proudly made in the USA.
Frame-Mounted Steel Tie Down Features:
- Dramatic improvement with vehicle handling and stability and is the safest way to haul a truck camper (Prevents vehicle sway and camper movement in all directions)
- Haul your truck camper confidently by attaching your tie downs to the strongest part of the truck: the frame
- Avoid bed and bumper damage that is common with other tie down systems
- Maintain the value of your truck and prevent rust and bed damage by avoiding drilling into your truck bed or bumper
- Provides safety, security and stability while on the road
- Custom fit to specific truck makes and models to allow for the ultimate safety and confidence
- The only truck camper tie down that mounts using independent tie down points that bolt directly to the truck frame
- Fast, no-drill installations securing your truck camper to your truck (100% no-drill for all trucks after 2001)
- No loss of ground clearance perfect for off-road truck camping
- Hidden design when not in use to return your truck to its original look
- Vehicle manufacturer recommends that all full-height slide-in camper bodies be directly attached to the vehicle frame structure
- It is required that no addition holes be drilled through the vehicle frame side rail horizontal flanges
- It is suggested that outrigger-type "L" brackets be attached to the frame's vertical web to which the camper body can be conveniently attached
- Lockable with Tie Down Locks
- Only truck camper tie down system with a Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA